Thursday, September 22, 2016

Meet my best friend.

Sorry I havn't posted in a week I was competing in our local cross country events. Last week I ran in the first event called Mt Spa, primary schools from our area compete and I placed 3rd in my age group.  Then this week I ran in the Taranaki Regional cross country, I placed 14th, there were over 140 children in my event.  Last year I placed 52nd.

I have done an imovie about my school calf Boom Chucka Lucka. I hope that you enjoy the movie as much as I do.


4 comments:

  1. Well done Sophie. Keep up the good work on your calf and your blog 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sophie
    Firstly what a great improvement in your results from your Cross Country. That's a really big improvement in just a year in terms of places and something that you could keep aiming for to improve again next year. Secondly congratulations on yet again coming up with another innovative and creative way to publish material and information on your blog. Great that you have so many pictures that tell a story about what you've done for Lamb and Calf Day.
    Mr Webb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you're a talented athlete, young animal raiser AND movie maker! Maybe you could make a tutorial for my class and me so we can create some movies like yours? I would like to know how to put the cool writing in between the photos. You have done well keeping it consistent and simple all the way through. I love the way only a few words and photos tells a whole story. Well done.

    I'm bookmarking this for Term 4 and will add to my plan. Thank you. Mrs Smith duntroonroom4@blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your writing. Your blog format is also beautifully, and i like how you dream. I am from Austin, Texas, United States, and I have a blog as well. You can check it out if you want. Here's the link:
    http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/zoe3859/

    ReplyDelete