Wednesday, August 31, 2016

My old school calves.

Each year my school Auroa holds a school pet day. It's always a terrific day. Each student gets to bring any animal but not to big like a cow or a horse but kitten yes, most kids bring a calf or lamb to school.

I like to bring a calf to the school pet day, last year I also had a lamb at a boys and girls show. 

When I was 5 my calf was called Rockstar because she rocked at everything we did together, her breed is a Jersey.


When I was six my calf was called Bell. Her breed is a Friesian. Bell is a milking cow on my farm I will show you a video of me milking her in another post.


When I was 7 my calf was called Sparkle.  Her breed is a Jersey.  I called her Sparkle because the judges said that she sparkles in the sun.  This is my sister Amelia and her calf is called Chocolate Flowers.  



Last year when I was 8, my calf was called Sunshine, and my lamb was called cuddles.  My brothers lamb was called bullseye and Amelias calf was called Chocolate Brownie and her lamb was called Rosie.



This year I have a Friesian calf and a lamb.  My calf is called Boom Chucka Lucka and my lamb is called 2 strikes.  Check checking my blog for an update on my new friends.
  


4 comments:

  1. Another interesting post Sophie. You have grown a lot since you were 5. Boom chucka lucka is ready and waiting for you when you get home for school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! You guys are very lucky that you can bring a pet to school. I know that our students would love that. I love the name of your calf. Where did the name come from? Nicola (Teacher at Worser Bay School) http://tautoruandautahi.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you done to your blog.🎗🎗😎😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie
    This is a very cool blog I like all the things your posting on here. Its really good how you tell us information that is fine to post on the internet. I have a pet calf named pepper this year my brother has one named salt there twin Hereford brothers.
    Keep up the great work! :)
    From Lily

    ReplyDelete